Arabic is a very beautiful language. Arabic words have such deep and extensive meaning that it is often difficult to find an exact translation. Most of the words are lyrical and like soothing music to ears. Here, we have enlisted 15 beautiful arabic words. Tell us in the comments which one you liked the most.
1. eGtibaat – exult, content, delighted, glad
2. firdaus – paradise, garden
3. Galb – victory, dominion, power, conquering, excelling
4. khalvat – isolation, loneliness, solitude, privacy, seclusion
5. manaazil – stages in journey, halting places, phases
6. maseer – destination
7. maslahat – expedience, advisability, prudence, good thing
8. qadiim – ancient, archaic, old
9. salaam – peace, blessings, safety
10. shams – someone most prominent or bright, the sun
11. shauq – desire, yearning, deep longing, predilection
12. sukoon – peace, tranquility, calm
13. sundus – brocade, a fine silk cloth
14. ‘uqaab – falcon, eagle
15. zilaal – shadows, projections, canopies
Subscribe !NS¡GHT to never miss out on our events, contests and best reads! Or – get a couple of really cool reads on your phone every day – click here to join our Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
!NS¡GHT is an open platform that publishes a diversity of views. If you have a complementary or differing point of view, start sharing your views too!
15 Beautiful Arabic Words And Their Meanings