1. The luckiest person who will have my intercession on the Day of Resurrection will be the one who said sincerely from the bottom of his heart “None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.
2. The Prophet used to lean on my lap and recite Qur’an while I was in menses. (–Aisha Radi Allahu Anha)
3. The unmarried young virgins and the mature girl who stay often screened or the young unmarried virgins who often stay screened and the menstruating women should come out and participate in the good deeds as well as the religious gathering of the faithful believers but the menstruating women should keep away from the Musalla (praying place).
4. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.
5. Whoever prays like us and faces our Qibla and eats our slaughtered animals is a Muslim and is under Allah’s and His Apostle’s protection. So do not betray Allah by betraying those who are in His protection.
6. “If any religious man dies amongst those people they would build a place of worship at his grave and make these pictures in it. They will be the worst creature in the sight of Allah on the Day of Resurrection.”
7. Whoever imposes conditions which are not in Allah’s Book (Laws), his conditions will be invalid even if he imposed them a hundred times.
8. The prayer offered in congregation is twenty five times more superior (in reward) to the prayer offered alone in one’s house or in a business center, because if one performs ablution and does it perfectly, and then proceeds to the mosque with the sole intention of praying, then for each step which he takes towards the mosque, Allah upgrades him a degree in reward and (forgives) crosses out one sin till he enters the mosque. When he enters the mosque he is considered in prayer as long as he is waiting for the prayer and the angels keep on asking for Allah’s forgiveness for him and they keep on saying: ‘O Allah! Be Merciful to him, O Allah! Forgive him, as long as he keeps on sitting at his praying place and does not pass wind.
9. A faithful believer to a faithful believer is like the bricks of a wall, enforcing each other.
10. If there was a river at the door of anyone of you and he took a bath in it five times a day would you notice any dirt on him? That is the example of the five prayers with which Allah blots out (annuls) evil deeds.
11. Whoever misses the ‘Asr prayer (intentionally) then it is as if he lost his family and property.
12. Certainly you will see your Lord as you see this moon and you will have no trouble in seeing Him. So if you can avoid missing (through sleep or business, etc.) a prayer before the sun-rise (Fajr) and a prayer before sunset (Asr), you must do so.
13. If anyone forgets a prayer he should pray that prayer when he remembers it. There is no expiation except to pray the same.
14. The people are regarded as performing good deeds as long as they are waiting for doing good deeds.
15. If the people knew the reward for pronouncing the Adhan and for standing in the first row (in congregational prayers) and found no other way to get that except by drawing lots they would draw lots, and if they knew the reward of the Zuhr prayer (in the early moments of its stated time) they would race for it (go early) and if they knew the reward of ‘Isha’ and Fajr (morning) prayers in congregation, they would come to offer them even if they had to crawl.
16. When you hear the Iqama, proceed to offer the prayer with calmness and solemnity and do not make haste.
17. If supper is served, and Iqama is pronounced one should start with the supper.