In these cold icy winters, when the body refuses to leave the blanket and not even the toe nail dares to be out, the fingers too numb to hold the pen, !ns¡ght is here to awake your inner hibernating writer.
— a story prompt where we give you an starting line and you brew a story of it.
- We accept only original and unpublished work.
- Use the given starting line and write in continuation to brew a beautiful story.
- The starting line will be posted each Saturday.
- There is no submission deadline.
- For Brewing Stories is a honing prompt and not a challenge, there will be no winners, no losers.
- We will publish all the entries which will captivate our minds and hearts.
ENTRIES OFFENSIVE IN LANGUAGE OR SENTIMENT WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED
This week’s starting line is :
To get notification of the publication of your submission, enter your email address here –